List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kde-workspace documentation in trunk translations
From:       Burkhard =?ISO-8859-1?Q?L=FCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2014-03-25 21:31:34

Am Montag, 24. März 2014, 08:37:11 schrieb Burkhard Lück:
> Hi translators,
>
> the devils started to split kde-workspace into single repos and moved the
> docbooks away from kde-workspace/doc which is tracked by scripty in
> trunk/l10n-kde4/scripts/documentation_paths.
>
> Scripty now bailes out at kde-workspace pulling the documentation and does
> not process the documentation for the following modules in
> documentation_paths any more.
>
> How about skipping kde-workspace in documentation_paths for now until the
> split is finished and we are able to adjust scripty properly to the new
> repos/doc locations?

Ping?

Sure we can work around this issue for the documentation on docs.kde.org, but
this Issue affects all docbooks listed after kde-workspace in
documentation_paths, none of them will be updated any more (smb4k, palapeli).

> Btw. do we have to expect a similar split situation with kde-runtime as
> well?

Apparently this will happen for kde-runtime in master/frameworks the next
week.

--
Burkhard Lück