List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: posummit error while merging translations
From:       Park Shinjo <kde () peremen ! name>
Date:       2014-03-23 13:31:23

Thank you for quick response. I have reviewed each summit PO file's contents after \
updating the script, now all the problematic files were correctly merged. Also I did \
not included line break inside markup tag in previous message (this was quite common \
though) and it is also now fixed. Here is an example:

 msgstr ""
-"<strong>쒋은 μ œλͺ©μ˜ μ˜ˆμ‹œ:</strong"
-"><nl />\"Plasma crashed after adding the Notes widget and writing on it"
-"\"<nl />\"Konqueror crashed when accessing the Facebook application 'X'"
+"\"Plasma crashed after adding the Notes widget and writing on it\"<nl />"
+"\"Konqueror crashed when accessing the Facebook application 'X'\"<nl />"

- denotes previous run of merge, + denotes merge run after updating script. As you \
can see at the first line of -/+, now there is no break inside <strong> tag.

If another problem arose or I changed my mind, then I will try to change wrap/split \
option.

Shinjo