List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [kde-i18n-doc] Time to split translations for KF5?
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-03-15 15:55:31

El Divendres, 14 de març de 2014, a les 11:21:52, Jonathan Riddell va
escriure:
> Even more complex KF5 bits will get separate releases with KF5 being
> released separately from Plasma Next and I doubt anyone has thought
> about releasing Software Compilation but presumably that'll be
> released together with applicatons moving from SC 4.x ot SC 5.x as
> they are ported.
>
> Which leaves the question of how do translations get released.  All
> together? (But then they're not in step with the releases).  As
> separate tars for each language next to KF5, Plasma, SC? (that's a lot
> of packaging) As 1 big tar next to KF5, Plasma, SC?

Each release should have their own translation, if that translation is split
per language or not i think depend on how big a given release translations are
or not.

But I don't think this is the list to discuss this :)

Cheers,
  Albert