List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Kubuntu User Documentation
From:       Valorie Zimmerman <valorie.zimmerman () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-02-28 8:56:54

Hi folks, this is the first time I've written to this list, but
hopefully some of us are already friends. A few months ago, the
Kubuntu distro doc team sought and got permission to start developing
our user documentation on Userbase. Our Docbook/xml experts dropped
out, and working with the Moinmoin wiki that ubuntu provides is not
only a terrible experience, but there is no way to get translations.

We love translations, and have active users in many European nations,
and hopeful elsewhere too. Anyway, our wonderful Userbase wiki has a
translation plugin provided. We've picked up some translations, but
not nearly as many as we'd like.

We're current with our language and screenshots -- now we just need
your help. If you have a bit of time, and would like to help us out,
please visit http://userbase.kde.org/Kubuntu and dig in!

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez