Ah never mind, it turns out that localization already contains both versions, so I'll just join the team then.

Cheers

Hello,

Serbian language for KDE already exist but in Cyrillic alphabet and my goal is either to transliterate the existing alphabet to Latin alphabet or to start from scratch.
I'm not sure what are my options, like do I start as if with new language or do I contact the coordinators of already existing localization? Best thing will be to start from scratch as a completely new language i.e.
Serbian (Latin) (sr@latin) but the sources from existing project will be a great help too.

So what are my options and what it the best option for this project?

Cheers