El Dimarts, 25 de febrer de 2014, a les 01:00:52, Alexander Potashev va escriure: > Hi, Hi > > The file > trunk/l10n-kde4/templates/messages/extragear-base/desktop_extragear-base_ks > creen.po has been generated by Scripty, but it shouldn't be in "templates". > It's almost the same as the correct template file with .pot file > extension in the same directory, except for an empty "Language: " > field in the .po's header. > > I couldn't find why the .po is created by looking in Messages.sh files > from the "kscreen" repo, so I'm asking for your help. Removed, it was commited there by mistake when fixing some naming. Cheers, Albert