List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    desktop_extragear-base_kscreen.po in templates/
From:       Alexander Potashev <aspotashev () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-02-24 21:00:52

Hi,

The file trunk/l10n-kde4/templates/messages/extragear-base/desktop_extragear-base_kscreen.po
has been generated by Scripty, but it shouldn't be in "templates".
It's almost the same as the correct template file with .pot file
extension in the same directory, except for an empty "Language: "
field in the .po's header.

I couldn't find why the .po is created by looking in Messages.sh files
from the "kscreen" repo, so I'm asking for your help.

--
Alexander Potashev