On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 5:25 PM, Burkhard Lück <lueck@hube-lueck.de> wrote:
Am Freitag, 14. Februar 2014, 16:57:46 schrieb Martin Klapetek:
> Hey,
>
> together with KTp 0.8 we'll be releasing KPeople 0.2, so as of now it's
> also in string freeze. Just like KTp the release date is end of February
> and current code is in master branch.

You extract all msgs into one catalog called "libkpeople", but forgot one ui
file.

This catalog is then loaded via K_EXPORT_PLUGIN three times in three different
plugins, but you have messages in an ui file (person-details-presentation.ui)
and in mergedialog.cpp both not in the plugins.

That does not make any sense to me.

LibKPeople is a library, so why don't you use just one KCatalogLoader call and
are done?

Months of everchanging architecture/code of this library :) Will fix tomorrow.

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer