--047d7b10cf91269f7404f231d1dc Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 6:00 PM, Myriam Schweingruber wrote: > > There is something strange in the task selection, as you have the same > questions twice, once with only one possible selection, then once with > multiple possible selections. It doesn't seem to make sense to me that > way... > > Am I wrong in assuming you meant to say" Which of the following media > did you choose for this task (only one selection possible)?" > and then "Which of the following media would you have chosen for this > task (multiple selections possible)?" > I understood that as "if you had to choose only one, which one?" and "if you could choose more than one, which ones?". Also I imagine this is not exactly a topic for i18n list, let's move it to kde-community? Cheers -- Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer --047d7b10cf91269f7404f231d1dc Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable