El Dimarts, 11 de febrer de 2014, a les 23:07:11, Burkhard L=FCck va es= criure: > Hi, >=20 > today the git repo of kwallet was renamed to kwalletmanager in kdeuti= ls in > trunk + stable >=20 > I have fixed Scripty to pull docbooks from the right repo, but did no= t > change the folder name for kwallet docs in l10-kde4/documentation/kde= utils > so far. >=20 > I'd prefer to follow this renaming in trunk l10-kde4/documentation/ t= o avoid > confusion by different names in l10-kde4 and in the git repo, even if= this > requires a lot of renaming of docbooks in language folders in trunk. >=20 > But should this be done in stable as well in a minor realease cycle? > Would that cause any trouble? We have enough time until next release, so we should be able to rename=20= everything and fix whatever problem we find.=20 I vote for renaming everywhere. Cheers, Albert