List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Repo renaming of kwallet to kwalletmanager in kdeutils trunk + stable
From:       Burkhard =?ISO-8859-1?Q?L=FCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2014-02-11 22:07:11

Hi,

today the git repo of kwallet was renamed to kwalletmanager in kdeutils in
trunk + stable

I have fixed Scripty to pull docbooks from the right repo, but did not change
the folder name for kwallet docs in l10-kde4/documentation/kdeutils so far.

I'd prefer to follow this renaming in trunk l10-kde4/documentation/ to avoid
confusion by different names in l10-kde4 and in the git repo, even if this
requires a lot of renaming of docbooks in language folders in trunk.

But should this be done in stable as well in a minor realease cycle?
Would that cause any trouble?

--
Burkhard Lück