List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: No POT-Creation-Date in kst_common.pot
From:       "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2014-02-11 11:20:07

Tue, 11 Feb 2014 13:01:48 +0200 =C2=D5=CC=CF =CE=C1=D0=C9=D3=C1=CE=CF Fr=
eek de Kruijf  =

<f.de.kruijf@gmail.com>:

> I wonder why there is no POT-Creation-Date in kst_common.pot.

Hi,

Because lconvert works this way and Qt TS files do not contain creation =
 =

dates. This is inevitable thing for all pure-Qt applications (cf. Trojit=
a  =

and Tupi).

BTW, is there a success story on making current localization work?

Problems in Kst from my side:

1. Application is not installable in a common way (it installs itself in=
to  =

the same /build directory).

2. Due to the specific CMake structure and the code borrowed without  =

changes from Trojita, translations should be downloaded to /cmake/po to =
be  =

processed.

3. Even after processing they are not loaded and used in any kind. I'm n=
ot  =

an expert. but it seems /src/kst/main.cpp does not load neither inbuilt =
 =

translations nor translations from usual directory  =

(/usr/share/apps/kst/locale).

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Best regards,
Yuri