List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Note on summit wrt. KOffice/Calligra and Frameworks
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2014-01-26 12:51:52

KOffice catalogs have been removed from branches, so I have moved and
renamed the remaining summit catalogs to their Calligra counterparts. There
is no more *messages/koffice subdirectory, but *messages/calligra.

Frameworks catalogs are (mostly) splits of kdelibs/ catalogs, so I have
mapped them to the existing summit catalogs from which they have been
derived. When kdelibs/ (and some other) catalogs get removed from the trunk,
we can do the split in the summit as well.

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)