El Dimarts, 7 de gener de 2014, a les 15:36:26, aishen va escriure: > Hi, > I am compiling kf5 and I would like to add french tr in some examples. > After reading tutorial about ki18n, I noticed I didn't understand anything. > I can compile kl10n and the techbase tutorial is excellent to do it. > Would it be possible to get the same command on ik18n as I understood > it's still included ? http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Epics/KF5.0_Release_Preparation Restore translation system for the frameworks: TODO Cheers, Albert > Thanks, > Kind regards, > Henri