List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Strange problem with Lokalize
From:       Vít Pelčák <vit () pelcak ! org>
Date:       2014-01-07 10:05:15

Hello.

I have problem with Lokalize now.

I use Summit (though I think it is not important now) and have set up
project in Lokalize I used for years. However, now, whenever is some
file updated by template or by changed editing in Lokalize, it just
disappears from the project.

File is physically present and can be opened manually, however it is
not displayed in project view in Lokalize thus making it very
inconvenient to maintain translations.

I use Gentoo, KDE 4.11.2 and Lokalize 1.5.

When I change some translation in Lokalize, it disappears immediatelly
from the project view.

In nepomukserver I see something like:

nepomukfilewatch(22901)/nepomuk (filewatch service)
Nepomuk2::FileWatch::slotActiveFileQueueTimeout:
"/home/vpelcak/!files/preklad/kde/trunk/l10n-support/cs/summit/messages/applications/katesearch.po"

Also, I tried to delete nepomuk database and reindex with no effect.

Can you please help me with debugging this?

Thank you for any help. Have a nice day.

--
Vit Pelcak