List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [typo, trunk] digikam
From:       Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-11-28 11:28:56

Op donderdag 28 november 2013 08:37:39 schreef Gilles Caulier:
> Hi,
>
> "Deleting these" is right because there are at least 2 tags to delete
> in action : the parent tag and one children tag...
>
> Best
>
> Gilles Caulier
>
> 2013/11/28 Burkhard Lück <lueck@hube-lueck.de>:
> > Hallo Digikam Devels,
> >
> > please have a look at this issue.
> >
> > Thanks.

Although I am not a native speaker, "Tags '%1'" should be "Tag '%1'", because
the action is to remove that tag. It has a side effect that also associated
tags (subtags) will be removed. So yes, "Deleting this" should be "Deleting
these", both the tag and the subtag(s).

In case %1 may contain more that one tag, it should be made a plural.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf