On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 08:04:44PM +0000, Jonathan Marten wrote: > I hadn't considered the proofreading aspect of the en_GB work, but it is > definitely a good idea - there are some strings that I've noticed that don't > look right even in worldwide English. How does the process work? - do we have > carte blanche to jump in and change these wherever they may appear, or via the > normal bug/review process? If it's clearly an improvement you can just commit the change, if it's at all controvertial it's best to ask a maintainer of the application and if KDE is in a string freeze (see schedule on techbase) then you need to write it down somewhere and fix it later. > I could certainly help out (what time permits) with any en_GB work that is > needed, so I will join the mailing list and keep an eye on it. If there is a > published list of tasks or areas that are intended to be addressed, then of > course I will follow that. Your mailing list not being @kde.org confused me, > I had assumed that there must be one for en_GB but was not sure where to find > it! The list of tasks is just the list of untranslated strings. Good luck with it Jonathan