List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Clean up of Kooka translations
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-11-11 18:24:13

El Diumenge, 10 de novembre de 2013, a les 18:21:06, Jonathan Marten va
escriure:
> Dear all,
>
> As the maintainer, as well as an en_GB user,

Well, if you're an en_GB user, you should make sure en_GB gets released with
4.12, because by the looks of http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/stable-kde4/essential/ \
and the fact that noone is translating it, looks like it won't  get released.

Cheers,
  Albert