List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    kdev-ninja & kdevelop 4.6
From:       Milian Wolff <mail () milianw ! de>
Date:       2013-11-04 9:25:15

Hey all!

We merged the kdev-ninja plugin into KDevelop and want to release it together
with KDevelop 4.6. I just realise that this is maybe to our string-freeze
policy, as we didn't communicate this properly.

Still, would it be OK with you to release a first Beta of KDevelop 4.6 next
Saturday? To complete the translations for 4.6 final, you'll have time until
7th of December.

So, is this OK or do you need more time? It would be perfectly OK with us to
move the release a few weeks if it helps you.

Cheers and thanks for taking care of our translations :)

PS: Are translations from kdev-ninja (have there been any?) moved
automatically to the kdevelop repository? Do we need to do anything? Should we
give you a heads up in the future about pending code moves?
--
Milian Wolff
mail@milianw.de