Am Samstag, 26. Oktober 2013, 16:19:16 schrieb Antoni Bella P=C3=A9rez:= > Hi >=20 > I am reviewing the Catalan language translations for kdepim* module= s and > have found an error on the GUI. I must inform you here? >=20 > ##- > # kdepim/akregator.po >=20 >

Article list

Here you can browse articles from the currently > selected feed. You can also manage articles, as marking them as persi= stent > ("Keep Article") or delete them, using the right mouse button menu.To= view > the web page of the article, you can open the article internally in a= tab or > in an external browser window. >=20 >

Article list

Here you can browse articles from the currently > selected feed. You can also manage articles, as marking them as persi= stent > ("Mark as Important") or delete them, using the right mouse button me= nu.To > view > the web page of the article, you can open the article internally in a= tab or > in an external browser window. > ##- >=20 Pushed to master, thank you. --=20 Burkhard L=C3=BCck