El Dimarts, 1 d'octubre de 2013, a les 16:27:06, chandan kumar va escriure: > Hello Wolfgang, > > On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 4:21 PM, Wolfgang Rohdewald > > wrote: > > Am Dienstag, 1. Oktober 2013, 15:38:40 schrieb chandan kumar: > >> > What kind of help do you need? > >> > >> Today i will be trying to migrate l10n kde code to github. that time > >> if i face problem , i need your help to avoid unwanted blockers. if > >> you gave the permission? > > > > Why github? KDE has its own git servers. And there are servers > > prepared for helping you with the migration. > > Sorry, by mistake, it is written github. > The code will be migrated to git from svn. > Do i need to create a ticket for this. As I already told you in IRC a few days ago, no you don't need a ticket at this stage, just put the conversion in your on git stratch repo and once we've verified it's all right, you can create the ticket. Cheers, Albert > > > Did you read this: > > > > http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/MoveToGit/UsingSvn2Git > > yes > > Thanks, > Chandan Kumar