List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    String Freeze in KDE Telepathy and Libkpeople
From:       David Edmundson <david () davidedmundson ! co ! uk>
Date:       2013-09-23 13:02:00

Hi translators,

We've reached a string freeze on KDE Telepathy. KDE's IM client, ready
for version 0.7.
All files are in extragear/network and have "ktp" somewhere in the .po name.

There should not be many new strings since the last stable release.

Final release will be around the 12th October, but we will make
regular minor releases with updated translations after that.

In addition we are also releasing a 0.1 beta release of libkpeople
which is still in playground. (for some reason in playground/network
instead of playground/libs)

Let me know if there are any problems or email the ML kde-telepathy@kde.org

Thanks

David