List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Upcoming KDE PIM Sprint
From:       "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2013-09-08 21:07:12

=D0=BD=D0=B0=D0=BF=D0=B8=D1=81=D0=B0=D0=BD=D0=B5 Sun, 08 Sep 2013 13:23:=

  =

  =

> are of
> course also welcome to attend.
>
> Also, would you like to be notified in a similar fashion for future  =

> sprints?
>
> Cheers,
> Kevin
>
> [1] https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/158

Hi,

Thanks for this notification. It is very nice to see KDE PIM developers =
do  =

care about translation and documentation.

As for me, it is good to have such announcements in both lists for the  =

wider coverage so those who want can attend them.

Best regards,
Yuri