List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Planning mass rename of pot files in Calligra
From:       "Friedrich W. H. Kossebau" <kossebau () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-08-11 16:41:01

Hi,

I have been adding some proper namespace to the names of some Calligra modules
the last weeks. The last thing to do will be to also properly namespace the
related po/pot files. See \
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/templates/messages/calligra/ for generic names \
like CommentShape.pot,  AutocorrectPlugin.pot etc. which should be adapted to renames \
like in  https://projects.kde.org/projects/calligra/repository/revisions/c1d9b41892f3075b6f3bcb4c57f4778184740638 \

Do avoid losing translations, what can be done to coordinate this with someone
of the translation team? Who could do the rename of po files in the
translation repo?

Shall I pass a list of the renames in advance, so the needed po file renaming
can be perhaps scripted?
Any time when I should do this best?

Cheers
Friedrich