List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: String change exception
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2013-07-29 16:30:38

On Monday 29 of July 2013 18:21:14 Àlex Fiestas wrote:
> Sure, I can push it today if you grant me the exception.
>
> How will I know if the exception is granted ? given a big amount of +1 from
> different teams?

Uhm, I didn't remember the rule correctly (sorry for that, it was changed not
long time ago):

http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.11_Release_Schedule#Monday.2C_July_8.2C_2013:_KDE_SC_4.11_Hard_Message_Freeze

"From this moment on you need to contact kde-i18n-doc for every single string
change, if noone objects in 5 days you can commit the change. "

Saturday is fine too :)

Ciao
--
Luigi