List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Fwd: ROCScore translation question
From:       Burkhard =?ISO-8859-1?Q?L=FCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2013-07-28 18:28:40

Hallo Andreas,

Please answer this question we got on the translators mailing list.

Thanks.

Betreff: ROCScore translation question
Datum: Sonntag, 28. Juli 2013, 20:05:29
Von: Orestes Mas <orestes@tsc.upc.edu>
An: kde-i18n-doc@kde.org

Hi,

in rocscore.po are some strings starting with "Return list all..." (for
instance: "Return list all nodes in the graph."). To my knowledge (I'm not an
english native speaker) this means that hitting the return key will list all
nodes in the graph, but I suspect this interpretation is wrong, because the
given context for these strngs says that they are "Scripting API description",
so "return" sounds more as a return value of a function than a return key, but
in the former case the english sentence isn't well formed, is it?

Can someone please clarify me the exact meaning of these strings?

Note that there are also similar strings but with clearer meaning, as "Return
a list of all edges (incoming and outgoing) of this node.". I've no problem
translating these other strings.

--
Orestes Mas.