List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: What translators see
From:       Marta Rybczynska <rybczynska () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-07-22 18:11:33

It looks great with the screenshots. I'm wondering if you could add some
explanation who is the audience of this page (developers). Random users
will be somewhat lost :)

I'm not in a hurry for the blog/twitter, we have already many on Akademy,
so I will do it tomorrow and leave you time to polish the text.

Cheers,
Marta