List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: New (future) nm applet
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2013-07-18 14:31:26

Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
> Thu, 18 Jul 2013 13:41:55 +0300  ΥΜΟ ΞΑΠΙΣΑΞΟ Luigi Toscano:
>
>> Hi all,
>> this can be interesting. The new applet (which will be used quite soon instead
>> of the old one) is playground-network/plasma_applet_org.kde.plasma-nm.po.
>> Would it make sense to copy the old file for all languages where
>> plasma_applet_org.kde.plasma-nm.po does not exist, but libnetworkmanager is
>> translated?
>>
>> http://lamarque-lvs.blogspot.com.es/2013/07/internationailzation-aka-i18n-in-new.html
>>

> It makes sense. At least ~90% of strings are common for libnetworkmanager and
> all plasmanm_* and libplasmanm-editor templates.

First step done: I copied libknetworkmanager to
plasma_applet_org.kde.plasma-nm.po for all languages where the file was not
available. It's a good starting point.
Do you think it is worth also for the other files yo umentioned, lasmanm_* and
libplasmanm-editor? If yes, I will try to do it as well.

Ciao
--
Luigi