List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Konqueror docbooks
From:       Dimitrios Glentadakis <dglent () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-07-08 4:01:12

Στις 01/06/2013 18:55:09 Burkhard Lück έγραψε:
>Hi translators,
>
>currently we have 15 single docbooks for the Konqueror handbook with
>11, 13, 21, 22, 22, 29, 34, 48, 48, 70, 77, 93, 125, 162, 226 = 1001 messages.
>That are way too many docbooks.
>
>1) For my workfow for translation and documentation I'd prefer one docbook.
>
>2) In the long term I want to share common doc parts for dolphin + konqueror
>not via copy and paste as now, but by pulling in one shared docbook into both
>handbooks. As first step this may require moving content in the docbooks
>around, that would be much easier in one big docbook like in dolphin and that
>moving would even not effect the doc translations.
>
>What do you think about merging the 15 docbooks of konqueror into one single
>file?

May be here we can put &dolphin and &konqueror ?

"In all view modes &dolphin; shows at least an icon and a name for each item.
guimenu> menu or the context menu of the header in <guilabel>Details</
guilabel> mode, you can select more information for each item to be shown:"

--
Dimitrios Glentadakis