Op zaterdag 6 juli 2013 20:12:34 schreef Ho Wan Chan: > Hello KDE translators, > > I would like to do some Chinese (Hong Kong) (zh_HK) translation for KDE. > However, it does seem that the team is marked as inactive. How do I revive > it? You can become the coordinator for your language. Start reading the chapter Translation Howto on http://i18n.kde.org/ and other information on translation on that website. Get yourself an account on https://identity.kde.org/ and come back here for further questions. -- fr.gr. Freek de Kruijf