List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Request for string freeze exception for Calligra 2.7
From:       "Friedrich W. H. Kossebau" <kossebau () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-06-10 17:29:54

Hi,

I have been fixing up the import of MS Project files into Calligra Plan. To
support also MPX files (MS Project Exchange files), which seem to be the most
common format to exchange planning data, I would need to install another
desktop file, plan_msprojectexchange_import.desktop:

[Desktop Entry]
Type=Service
Name=MS Project Exchange Import Filter
X-KDE-Export=application/x-vnd.kde.plan
X-KDE-Import=application/x-project
X-KDE-Weight=1
X-KDE-Library=planmpxjimport
X-KDE-ServiceTypes=Calligra/Filter

Which means one new string: may I please add it?

Cheers
Friedrich