List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    A plea extragear package maintainers: minor releases for localization updates
From:       R33D3M33R <andrejm () ubuntu ! si>
Date:       2013-05-18 10:57:20

Hello,

our localization team has been pretty busy with translating extragear
and updating existing translations. Since there are some extragear
programs that aren't released regularly, I have contacted the Debian
maintainers to ask them how to get these updated translations into the
next release and they suggested me, I should contact the maintainers first.

Maintainers of extragear: I hope at least some of you read this list and
I would kindly ask everyone to release a minor version with updated
translations from time to time. It doesn't has to be weekly or monthly,
a minor update every big kde release would be perfect (if there are
translation changes ofcourse). I'm sure not only our translations were
updated since the last release, but also other languages have been
updated and added. This would save a lot of time for translators and
distro maintainers and end users would be happier, since they would use
improved/new translations.

Also: if anyone reading this list can do something to make this happen,
please do it!

Thanks for your cooperation!

Best regards,
Andrej Mernik