List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Announcing Colibri string freeze
From:       Burkhard =?ISO-8859-1?Q?L=FCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2013-04-30 19:57:03

Am Dienstag, 30. April 2013, 14:11:35 schrieb Vít Pelčák:
> Just note, strings are still stored in playground.

Code is in playground/base as well, so everything is fine.

> I don't know exact policy, but in general, I think, that it should be
> moved outside 9at least to kdereview, but maybe Albert would be able
> to tell better).

Nothing is wrong with releasing an application from playground, and even
packages for applications in playground e. g. smb4k are shipped by many
distributions.

Kdereview is only an intermediate step for applications on their way to kde
main or extragear modules.

--
Burkhard Lück