--047d7b342d74624a1704db4187a7 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 > > > Really? I think, that it would be OK to take kdeqt.po convert it to > ts, do some check in qt linguist and then send it to Digia or whoever > develops Qt now. > If you do it, do not do it that way. Generate a qt.po as explained at http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-Localization (in short: $ lconvert .ts -o .po translate $ lconvert -locations relative .po -o .ts and in "translate", use a translation memory containing kdeqt.po, of if usin lokalize, syncronize (primary sync) with that file as merge source. So, I was asking whether it is legal to do so and whether somebody has > experience with it and as such can give some hints or whatsoever.. > Concerning legal issues, if the person/people doing those operations are the same authors of the translations in kde, there should be no big problem with it. Regards, --047d7b342d74624a1704db4187a7 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Really? I think, that it would be OK to take kdeqt.po convert it to ts, do some check in qt linguist and then send it to Digia or whoever
develops Qt now.

If you do it, do= not do it that way. Generate a qt.po as explained at=A0http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-Localizat= ion
=A0(in short:=A0
=A0$ lconvert=A0<file>= .ts=A0-o=A0<file>.po
translate
$ lconvert=A0-locations r= elative=A0<file>.po=A0-o=A0<file<= span class=3D"" style=3D"font-family:Consolas,'Bitstream Vera Sans Mono= ','Courier New',Courier,monospace;font-size:13px;line-height:14= px;margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(54,53,52)">>.ts