List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Qt translations
From:       Vít Pelčák <vit () pelcak ! org>
Date:       2013-04-26 9:08:10

Hello.

We in Czech team have almost complete translation of kdeqt.po and I'd
like to contribute it to Qt upstream.

Id like to ask for assistance on how to do that and if there are some
possible isssues (license wise, for example).

I checked http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-Localization and there is
directly said, that it could be the way.

Do you have any ideas/comments on this?

Thank you
Vit Pelcak