List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Translation of mime-type file
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-04-16 21:31:50

El Dimarts, 16 d'abril de 2013, a les 23:14:30, Stephane MANKOWSKI va
escriure:
> Hi,

Hi

> In Skrooge, we have the attached file to define 2 new mime type.
> Inside, we have some lines like this:
> <comment>Encrypted Skrooge bank document</comment>
> <comment xml:lang="fr">Document bancaire de skrooge
> crypté</comment>
>
> Because, I am the main developer of Skrooge and the french translator, I
> added the line for french.
>
> But, how to do for all other language?
> What is the process to manage the translation of this kind of file?

The translation of this is still unfortunately half way done (since years ago,
so a bit of manpower would not hurt), the first step is doing the same we do
here[1], the second step is the missing one by the manpower issue, any taker?

Cheers,
  Albert

[1]
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kdelibs.git&a=tree&h=fbc29584c394da060b8808adc0884910d19fbc5a&hb=7409bc6d8166a83aa0726da2ca40ed8b8f319baf&f=mimetypes