List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Questionable Strings
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-04-15 21:45:28

El Dilluns, 15 d'abril de 2013, a les 19:50:30, Alex Turbov va escriure:
> about 'Close Except/Like' plugin you can take a look here:
> http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/?content=149393

Can you (assuming you're the devel, sorry if not) please add proper i18nc to
your messages? This way the 100 different languages translating can get the
information, not just that happen to read this email

> the string 'Oops' appear in context of unexpected 'error' (when no
> documents to close, and somehow menu wasn't disabled) showed as a passive
> popup

I'll leave to the kate devels if the "Oops" string is good or not.

Cheers,
  Albert