Am Montag, 15. April 2013, 08:44:47 schrieb Christoph Cullmann: > > > If somebody with more i18n knowledge could look over the Messages= .sh in > > > addons/ and kate/ I would be very happy. > >=20 > > And why don't you try to understand theu i18n system? It's really e= asy. > > Which questions do you have? >=20 > As you can see in my commits, I try to understand it and I only ask t= hat > somebody might look over it if my changes did the right thing... > Its not like I didn't touch them after my moves, I simplified the kat= e one > quiet a bit, still, I may have messed something up I don't know ;) >=20 Tip: Please read scripty's logs (ftp://l10n.kde.org/) the next day after suc= h a=20 cleanup or changing message extraction and look for errors in the log f= ile. --=20 Burkhard L=C3=BCck