List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kate.git plugins/addons cleanup
From:       Christoph Cullmann <cullmann () absint ! com>
Date:       2013-04-15 6:44:47

> > If somebody with more i18n knowledge could look over the Messages.sh in
> > addons/ and kate/ I would be very happy.
>
> And why don't you try to understand theu i18n system? It's really easy. Which
> questions do you have?
As you can see in my commits, I try to understand it and I only ask that somebody might look over
it if my changes did the right thing...
Its not like I didn't touch them after my moves, I simplified the kate one quiet a bit, still, I may
have messed something up I don't know ;)

Greetings
Christoph

--
AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: cullmann@AbsInt.com