--089e0102ffeabad15f04d8b3f0b1 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Hey, On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 11:22 PM, Pino Toscano wrote: > Hi, > > Alle sabato 16 marzo 2013, Martin Klapetek ha scritto: > > we've just entered string freeze in KDE Telepathy. There is no stable > > branch for 0.6 yet, all is still in master and will be branched > > closer to the release, which is planned on 30th March. > > Sorry for asking this so late: in kded_ktp_approver.pot (generated from > ktp-approver.git) and ktelepathy.pot (from ktp-kde.git, which is in > playground) there are few strings referring to "tubes". What are those? > Tubes are streams of arbitrary data flowing between applications, using Telepathy to set up the connections etc. > Months ago I asked to Dario Freddi, and he hinted me that such term is > generally considered internal and not something to be exposed to the > user; if it is still the case, could it be possible to replace them with > proper "user" terms? > Indeed that is still the case and that string should be changed to not use "tubes". I'll change it tomorrow. Thanks for the notice. -- Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer --089e0102ffeabad15f04d8b3f0b1 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hey,

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 11:22 PM, Pi= no Toscano <toscano.pino@tiscali.it> wrote:
Hi,

Alle sabato 16 marzo 2013, Martin Klapetek ha scritto:
> we've just entered string freeze in KDE Telepath= y. There is no stable
> branch for 0.6 yet, all is still in master and will be branched
> closer to the release, which is planned on 30th March.

Sorry for asking this so late: in kded_ktp_approver.pot (generated fr= om
ktp-approver.git) and ktelepathy.pot (from ktp-kde.git, which is in
playground) there are few strings referring to "tubes". What are = those?

Tubes are streams of arbitrary d= ata flowing between applications, using Telepathy to set up the connections= etc.
=C2=A0
Months ago I asked to Dario Freddi, and he hinted me that such term is
generally considered internal and not something to be exposed to the
user; if it is still the case, could it be possible to replace them with proper "user" terms?

Indeed t= hat is still the case and that string should be changed to not use "tu= bes". I'll change it tomorrow.

Thanks for= the notice.
=C2=A0
--=C2=A0
Martin Klapetek | KDE=C2=A0Developer