Hey,

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 11:22 PM, Pino Toscano <toscano.pino@tiscali.it> wrote:
Hi,

Alle sabato 16 marzo 2013, Martin Klapetek ha scritto:
> we've just entered string freeze in KDE Telepathy. There is no stable
> branch for 0.6 yet, all is still in master and will be branched
> closer to the release, which is planned on 30th March.

Sorry for asking this so late: in kded_ktp_approver.pot (generated from
ktp-approver.git) and ktelepathy.pot (from ktp-kde.git, which is in
playground) there are few strings referring to "tubes". What are those?

Tubes are streams of arbitrary data flowing between applications, using Telepathy to set up the connections etc.

Months ago I asked to Dario Freddi, and he hinted me that such term is
generally considered internal and not something to be exposed to the
user; if it is still the case, could it be possible to replace them with
proper "user" terms?

Indeed that is still the case and that string should be changed to not use "tubes". I'll change it tomorrow.

Thanks for the notice.

--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer