List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE Telepathy enters string freeze for 0.6
From:       Pino Toscano <toscano.pino () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2013-03-24 22:22:48

Hi,

Alle sabato 16 marzo 2013, Martin Klapetek ha scritto:
> we've just entered string freeze in KDE Telepathy. There is no stable
> branch for 0.6 yet, all is still in master and will be branched
> closer to the release, which is planned on 30th March.

Sorry for asking this so late: in kded_ktp_approver.pot (generated from
ktp-approver.git) and ktelepathy.pot (from ktp-kde.git, which is in
playground) there are few strings referring to "tubes". What are those?

Months ago I asked to Dario Freddi, and he hinted me that such term is
generally considered internal and not something to be exposed to the
user; if it is still the case, could it be possible to replace them with
proper "user" terms?

Thanks,
--
Pino Toscano