=C3=9Eann f=C3=B6s 22.mar 2013 03:53, skrifa=C3=B0i Sankarshan Mukhopadhy= ay: > On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 8:46 AM, Leon Feng wrot= e: >> TranslateWiki is absolutely the choice of Wiki translation. But I ques= tion >> its role in GUI translation. Po and wiki have different, po files sho= uld be >> sync with svn repo everyday or at least every week. > > In the on-going mail conversation, Niklas did provide an outline of > how the synchronization will happen. Additionally, the source file for > localization ie. localizable files may be different, but the > translation content management systems viz. Transifex, Pootle, > TranslateWiki.net do seem to be capable of handling them and providing > a consistent user experience for the translator. > If there will be an agreement on using (also) a web-based=20 system for KDE-projects, please include Pootle as an option;=20 it's capable of handling very large projects such as=20 LibreOffice. And for coordinating terminology or=20 spellchecking I find great to be able to download/upload=20 whole branches in a .zip-file. Pootle and Transifex have user-configurable glossaries and=20 rudimentary TM. Oh, and since I'm at it; for translating longer texts=20 offline such as documentation, I largely prefer Omega-T over=20 Lokalize; a paragraph-snippets based tool which can share=20 terminology/TM with fx. Lokalize.