List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Kturtle in Armenian
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-03-12 19:09:36

El Dimarts, 12 de març de 2013, a les 21:36:33, Давид Никогосян va escriure:
> Hi, my name is David, i`m from Armenia. I translated Kturtle in armenian,
> and i want upload my translation files on home page. Please help me.

Good work!

I've comitted your work to the KDE repository[1].

Now you should ask for an account so you will be able to work on the
repository yourself without having to depend on me for further uploading and
modifying of files. Have a look at the account request page[2] for more info.

Of course for any doubt you have you can always mail this list and we will
help you.

If you want a mailing list to coordinate the efforts of the translation you
use https://bugs.kde.org/enter_sysadmin_request.cgi to request one (choose the
mailing lists component)

If you want me to write a blog asking for people to join the effort tell me
and i will do it.

Congratulations on this first step!

Albert

[1] http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1343959