List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kcm_ktp_chat_behavior.po
From:       "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2013-01-29 18:32:21

=D0=BD=D0=B0=D0=BF=D0=B8=D1=81=D0=B0=D0=BD=D0=B5 Tue, 29 Jan 2013 17:13:=

  =

> enabled.
>
> Can somebody handle it, please?
>
> Regards

Hi,

These two messages form different files in ktp-text-ui repo are shown on=
  =

the different sides of spinbox with the number of shown messages.

It can be better to remove the second part ("messages") and replace the =
 =

first one with something like "Shown messages:" or "Number of shown  =

messages:".

Just my 2 cents.

Best regards,
Yuri