List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Would you miss http://websvn.kde.org/
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-01-21 19:20:03

El Diumenge, 20 de gener de 2013, a les 18:33:12, Kevin Scannell va escriure:
> On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 5:20 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid@kde.org> wrote:
> > As plan for the year the KDE sysadmins are planning on bringing down the
> > services they offer to the wider world and http://websvn.kde.org/ is one
> > of
> > them.
> >
> > Would http://websvn.kde.org/ not being accessible be a problem for any of
> > you guys?
>
> I consult websvn quite a bit to see how other language groups have
> translated an unclear message, without having to checkout the all of
> the translations.  But I guess I could just checkout the small number
> of languages I understand in addition to my own repo.

We might provide a checkout on l10n.kde.org for people to see the *last*
revision (as a matter of facts the machine has at least two such checkouts).
They would miss history browsing though.

Would that be enough?

Cheers,
  Albert