List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Migration to Launchpad
From:       "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2013-01-21 8:27:12

Mon, 21 Jan 2013 03:11:58 +0200 =C2=D5=CC=CF =CE=C1=D0=C9=D3=C1=CE=CF Vo=
lkan Gezer  =

  =

  =

> file.
>
> -Volkan Gezer

Hi,

There are no such plans.

KDE translations were removed from Ubuntu language packs since 12.10 due=
  =

to lack of synchronization with upstream and the low quality of Ubuntu  =

teams crowd translations.

Rosetta does not show fuzzy suggestions and easy to use filters for  =

translations so it is not obvious to me how it can improve consistency. =
 =

Rosetta is very slow and unconfigurable compared to its analogues,  =

Transifex and Weblate. It is almost unmaintained, no improvements at lea=
st  =

for several years, just constant regressions (just imho).

Best regards,
Yuri