List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Would you miss http://websvn.kde.org/
From:       Marek Laane <bald () smail ! ee>
Date:       2013-01-21 0:23:07

2013/1/21 Albert Astals Cid <aacid@kde.org>

> As plan for the year the KDE sysadmins are planning on bringing down the
> services they offer to the wider world and http://websvn.kde.org/ is one
> of
> them.
>
> Would http://websvn.kde.org/ not being accessible be a problem for any of
> you
> guys?
>
> Cheers,
>   Albert

Well, only problem I can see (besides translation history which is maybe
easier to track online but it depends on person) is the software which
resides still in svn not in git. In the course of translation, especially
in case of rarer software (mostly playground, maybe also extragear), there
may be need to check source code to understand what is what and for what.
BUT - I really don't know if there is any such software left. Cursory
looking at websvn did show some software directories but maybe they are
really not developed anymore and should be directed to unmaintained or are
just leftover.

Marek Laane,
Estonian translator