List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Calligra 2.6: Request for string freeze exception
From:       Gopalakrishna Bhat <gopalakbhat () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-01-20 11:55:59

Hi translators,

I Calligra Words there was a crash in the Paragraph Setting Undo/Redo,
fix for which involved adding a new string "Direct Paragraph
Formatting". A commit in this regard will go into the master soon.

This string does not appear in a prominent place on the UI. So, I
request permission to backport this commit to Calligra 2.6.

C. Boemann the application maintainer has okayed this change for 2.6.

PS: Please CC me in your replies as I'm not subscribed to this ML.

With regards,
Gopalakrishna

--
My blog http://gkbhat.blogspot.com