List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Pology posummit templates fails on python lambda error
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2013-01-19 19:55:47

> [: Tomáš Chvátal :]
> Actually problem and fix is almost right, i reset the topdir on wrong
> place, it needs to be done few lines bellow.

No, that should not be changed.

I think most likely you have a different expectation of some behavior. For
example, in the summit-config-shared you attached, the line which activates
summit-over-templates mode (S.over_templates = True) is commented out. That
means that summit is a direct summit, and no template files are expected to
be seen at all.

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)